Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

What is the first day of kindergarten going to be like?

Oh, heck...so my baby graduated from nursery today and is now a Sunbeam...what is the world coming to? I don't think I'm okay with this...I was fine all morning and through sacrament meeting...then came time to take her to class..."the big girl class!" I'll admit I got a little bit teary-eyed...but I was so proud of her...she stood in the hallway quietly with her arms folded until the primary presidency came and got her...then she sat quietly in her seat through sharing time (yes...I snuck a few peeks in at her)...my baby is growing up! If this is what it is like at church...what is it going to be like on her first day of kindergarten? AAAHHHHGGGG!!! (Deep Breath)...I think I'm okay now...Until next time...

1 comment:

Shiela Lee said...

Oh man! You're going to be one of THOSE mom!! (You know, the one standing right beside me in the hallway by the door!) :)