Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am moving.....

That's it...I'm packing up and moving somewhere else...anywhere else (except Alaska or Antarctica)...No school AGAIN today...seriously...what changed? No school Monday...school Tuesday...no school Wednesday (are they trying to teach us patterns...I think I got it now)...Jaxson & Deni had school though...Head Start is associated with the Community Colleges of Spokane so when SCC and SFCC have school...so does Head Start...it makes it kind of a pain, though when District 81 doesn't have school...I have to remember to pick up the little ones (they haven't been forgotten yet!)...Anyways, we'll see if the pattern is broken tomorrow or not...I think the problem with today was that we got some rain and there is now water everywhere...and here is today's science lesson...what happens when water gets to freezing temperature? Raise your hand if you know the answer....that's right, boys and girls...it freezes...the only problem with today's science lesson is....its 40 degrees today....that means it's not freezing temperature...what is the problem? Yes, I was aware that I have a bad attitude...I want to see the sun and then I shall be happy (until it gets too hot...) Did I ever tell you that I have an opinion on everything?!?! Until next time.......

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Weather in Spokane isn't very much fun Jan through March, is it? Hope school gets back in session soon! Ours go back tomorrow and I can't wait!! I think I'll stay in my jammies allllll Day!