Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Follow me!

Okay...I'm talking to all of my fellow bloggers....the "followers" feature is my new best friend! I am a follower of many but I'm not sure if others know how it works...here is my tutorial. On your dashboard, you have the option to put in someone's blog address in order to follow them...this means that when you sign on to your own blog, it will inform you of when they post on their blog. On some blogs (mine, very recently included) there is a place for you to click that says "Follow This Blog" just click on it and it will give you the option to follow publicly (picture added) or anonymously(no picture)...I have about 20-ish blogs that I follow...it sure does save time checking all of them everytime...now when I sign on my blog...it tells me who has recently posted...I love it! Anyways, feel free to follow me (but not too closely-that would be stalking :-D). Until next time.....

1 comment:

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

Hey! You have been added to the Motherhood section. Thanks and welcome!

Motherboard, mmb