Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flashback!!!

867-5309...I always wanted this to my phone number...but then I thought of all of the weird-ohs that would call it to see if it really worked (I've been tempted!)...Anyways, I put this song on my playlist and my kids thought it was funny that someone would make a song out of a phone number...and it gave me an idea....all of my kids now know their phone number (Hailey knew it before...but the others only remember it if they sing it...)I can only imagine what would happen if they were lost (heaven forbid) and they had to give their phone number to the cops (Deni has to shake her hips as she sings it...)very, very cute!!! Anyways, Eric is out of town for six days so we have to fill in the time doing something (our address is next on the list). Until next time........

5 comments:

KandK said...

Great job!!!!! Gotta love it when your kids know how to contact you!!

Glenna & Kevin said...

You should video record Deni shaking her hips and put it on the blog! By the way Kevin and I are watching "Twilight" tonight...I tried watching it yesterday, but fandango had the wrong time on the schedule.

Shaina said...

I was singing to Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun....until Heath turned off the sound on the computer!

The phone number song is a good idea. Oh, and I didn't know about DeLurking Day! What fun.

Tiphaine Brewer said...

Hey, Glenna...hold on tight, spidermonkey! Let me know how you love the movie...

Elisa said...

I taught my kids their address AND phone number to a song!