Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I hate snow!

Let me rephrase that...I HATE SNOW!!! I hate it, hate it, hate it! We have been stuck in our house almost the whole winter break the kids have had from school...in fact, they had extra days off because they closed the school 2 days before the break started! I told Eric...it's time to put the house up for sale and move back to Phoenix. Here are some pix from the first storm...that's right...I said the first storm...we've had a few...the news said that Spokane has had 59 inches of snow in the month of December...If the snow were a person...it could ride any ride at Disneyland...that is ridiculous! I hate it! (Did I mention that I hate it?!?!) I've tried to find snow pants for the kids...none available within 100 miles of Spokane...none on the internet...none, nowhere...none! There has to be an upside to this...I don't know what it is...but there has to be one (like one day it will melt...yes, but then there will be floods). I can't wait for summer...and then it will be too hot. Believe it or not, there are things that make me happy...
Here are just some of the pictures... I'll post more later!

No comments: