Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Scattergories

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! You can't use your own name for any of the questions...except #1!!! Be a good sport and post this on your blog if you get tagged...I did!

Have Fun!!

1. What is your name? Tiphaine
2. A 4 Letter Word: Tons (like I'm tons of fun!)
3. A Boys Name: Trevor
A Girls Name: Tara
5. An Occupation: teacher
6. A Color: tan
7. A thing you wear:t-shirt
8. A Beverage: tap water (yuk!)
9. A Food: tangerine
10. Something found in the bathroom: toilet
11. A place: Tahiti
12. A Reason for being late: tire got a flat
13. Something you shout: TOUCHDOWN!!!

Okay, so I'm tagging Shaina, Lauren, Audrey & Kass (payback...love ya) Until next time....

1 comment:

Lori said...

I hope you don't mind if I use this :)
Thank you!!