Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Tag!

Thanks a bunch, Kass for this opportunity...sorry I can't return the favor...love ya lots!

Here goes...

So apparently I've been tagged! This is going to be interesting...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Sitting in our quite apartment with no kids...(I now have 4)
2. living in warm weather...(our high was 30 today)
3. not much housework...(eric & I both worked 10 hour days...)
4. taking all the naps I wanted...(I can't even spell nap nowadays)
5. dreaming of having a family (see where dreams take ya...)

5 things on my to-do list
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Sleep (somewhere in there...)
4. Clean out the fridge
5. Clean out the oven (my favorite!)


5 snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Orange Sticks
4. Dang Quesadillas
5. Macaroni & Cheese crackers...YUM!

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Hire a Maid
2. Go on vacations( yes...that is plural)
3. Hire a driver (with a fancy car)
4. Buy a house where I could have my own floor...with a bowling alley and movie theater and gym and a hogi yogi (I have never thought about this, can you tell?!?!)
5. Stimulate the Economy

5 places I've lived
1. Heaven (hopefully, one day I can go back...)
2. Winslow, AZ (I grew up on a corner there...well, a house on a corner... unless you ask Denise)
3. St George, UT (Love the Pasta Factory)
4. Phoenix, AZ (could use the warm weather about now)
5. Spokane, WA (here until we move elsewhere)

5 things I'm passionate about
1. Family
2. Movies
3. Music
4. Religion
5. Patriotism

5 things I say often
1. FOR THE LOVE...
2. GO TO BED!!!!!!
3. JAXSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. I love you!
5. Dinner is Ready!

5 things I want to do before I die
1. Hire a Maid
2. Stay in a castle in Scotland
3. Swim with the dolphins (preferably while I am still breathing)
4. See my kids graduate high school, college, get married and give me lots of grandkids (in that order, please)
5. Buy an island

5 things I want/need
1. To go to sleep (it's after midnight)
2. My house clean (without me doing it!)
3. My kitchen painted (again, without me doing it)
4. Christmas to be paid for (by someone else)
5. My husband to not have to work so dand hard)

5 places I want to see/visit
1. Disneyland...it never gets old!
2. Australia
3. Scotland
4. Vegas (we always have a great time!)
5. Times Square

5 TV shows I can't live without (I can live with out these I just like them)
1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. The Amazing Race
4. Biggest Loser (I would love to be on it someday...I just hate Alison Sweeney)
5. Supernanny (Again...would love to be on it!)

5 things you don't know about me
1. I love to play games (I am all alone in my family on that note...we still have games from our wedding that haven't been opened!)
2. I love having my feet rubbed (hint to the husband...it has been a while)
3. Sterling Roses are my favorite (eric, I swear you better read this)
4. I love to fill shopping carts in the store and then leave
5. I have narcolepsy (snore, snore...I'm sorry, were you saying something?!?!)


Tag: Whitney, Shiela, Glenna, Natalie, Lauren...You are welcome, Girls!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Kassi said...

Hehe! Your Welcome Tiph!!