Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

SPOILED ROTTEN!!!

Apparently...I can't leave these guys alone for one second (I refuse to bring them all in to the bathroom with me)...this is what I found when I came out...Although...I do wish I could find the picture I have of Cayson painting Eric's toenails (it is not safe to fall asleep on the couch at our house...) I only wish I would have had a camera on Eric when he found his red toenails (a scream from the shower...hahahahaha). Anyways, Hailey wanted to paint her own nails but Deni was just fine letting her brothers help her out (I'm not quite sure what happened to her shirt). Seriously...I was just going to the bathroom and getting the dirty clothes out of there so I could throw them into the washer...3 minutes TOPS...man, they move fast! Oh well...at least it didn't end up on my carpet...there's always tomorrow!.



This is pathetic!


























So Pretty!!!!



Until next time...

No comments: