Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Enough is Enough!!!

So...for those of you who know me...know that I have struggled with my weight for most of my life...I have decided that enough is enough!! We, as a family, have decided that we were going to start living healthier. We got a membership at the YMCA and have started working out. We have a new routine in the house....we get up and get ready for the day when Eric gets up to go to work (6:45ish) and Hailey and Cayson get dropped off at school for breakfast. Jaxson and Deni eat a PBJ sandwich on the way to the Y and then get dropped off in their child-watch area (free 2 hours of babysitting a day when you join). I have tried a handful of group classes there and definately have my favorites (and my not-so-favorites) but in the 2 weeks since I have started....wait for it....wait for it.................I'm down 11 pounds!!! WOO HOO!!!! Each day the scale tells me I'm just a little bit lighter, makes me feel like I've climbed Mt Everest! My goal is another 40 pounds by July...we shall see if I can surpass that goal...but for now, each pound gone (and I say gone..not lost...because I don't want to find it again)but each pound gone is a motivation to keep going....I'll keep you updated as I continue on this journey! Until next time..........

7 comments:

Monica said...

Seriously, 2 hours a day of free childcare while you work out??!!! Sign me up! I wonder if they take babies.....hmmm. I could do spinning class with you! Good for you Tiphanie!

Glenna & Kevin said...

congrats...way to go!!! Keep it up!!!

amy said...

good for you and your family! That's great! i want before and after picts!

MeiLani and Michael said...

Woo hoo! That is awesome! I know you can TOTALLY do it! I have worked my bootie off and lost 40 since I had Houst. 10 more to go before I start all over again and have my next one. :) Keep it up you little HOTTIE!

Anonymous said...

yeah for you! i'm on my second "biggest loser" contest with some of my friends, and i'm down 25 lbs so far...started at thanksgiving and i'm not going to stop until i get there (but, honey, it's hard - right?)
keep it up!!!

KandK said...

You can do it, just keep swimming, just keep swimming!!!

Unknown said...

Good for you!!!! Keep it up!!!!