Other Things May Change Us,
But We Start And End With Family!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Speech

Okay...so I am a tad bit nervous for tomorrow...I have to give a speech on child abuse prevention (don't laugh) for Head Start. I have been told that the mayor and sheriff will be there but that could just be a rumor (let's hope so). I haven't yet decided what I am going to say (how's that for waiting till the last minute!) We will see how it all pans out. I am excited for dinner 2nite for a couple of reasons...it's done (Eric and I made 2 pans of enchiladas last night) and I made a cake that should be illegal! It's called Butter Pecan cake...and it's fatening(how else are we supposed to maintain our figures). It takes a whole pound and a quarter of butter and 2 blocks of cream cheese just for starters! I hope it tastes as good as it looks! I'll share the recipe tomorrow if i love it! Well...it's time to go get kids from school (spring break is OVER!!:)Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Wow. I can't believe a cake can maintain all that butter and still hold it's form!

How was the speech? I'm sure you did great.